Monthly plan reset new month

I did check in my billing and my plan should reset for this month but still showing as 0 minutes

Hey @Tatiana.Woodfield ,

I see that you also put in a support ticket. I’m still investigating why your account may be showing 0 minutes, but I’ve credit your account in the meantime.

Regards,

Ryan

I’m having the same problem. I was charged for the month, but I have zero minutes.

I have paid, but it asked me to change payment method. I even did that, but it is still not updating and letting me use the paid version

I’m having a similar problem. Still sitting at the “18 minutes of Zookeeper reasoning time remaining this month” which I had left at the end of July on the Plus Plan Annual Membership. Should this reset up to 400 minutes on the first of the month?

@Thanasis.Tzimourtas @Mriga.Rane and @X.Sid

Yes minutes should reset at the first of each month. Please double check that there are no issues with your payment method, as that can cause problems with your account not having minutes available.

Also you can email [email protected] so that we can provide individual assistance easier. Make sure to use the same email that is attached to your zoo.dev account.

Regards,

Ryan